2020欧洲杯最新战况It’s not just academic rigor that brings men and women from all walks of life to campus. The University of Notre Dame seeks individuals whose intellect is matched by their capacity and desire to make a meaningful contribution to the world. Our students are leaders in and out of the classroom who understand the benefits of a holistic education of mind, body, and spirit. They seek to ask enduring questions of the world, and of themselves.
The opportunity of a Notre Dame education attracts the brightest minds from around the world.
Students seeking undergraduate admission are encouraged to use the Common Application. In addition, applicants are asked to submit a Notre Dame-specific writing supplement.
Admission criteria cover a host of factors, from academic performance in the classroom and on standardized tests to extracurricular pursuits.
2019 First Year Students Profile
- 38% ranked in top 1% of their class
- 1410-1540 Average SAT
- 15% first-generation or low socioeconomic background
- 50% involved in music, drama, fine arts, or dance
The Graduate School believes Your Research Matters℠, and aims to recruit passionate, engaged students who will bring talent, integrity, and heart to a student population that is already vibrant and diverse. Requirements for admission to graduate programs at the University of Notre Dame vary by program. The Graduate School administers programs for the College of Arts and Letters, College of Engineering, College of Science, and Keough School of Global Affairs. Programs for the School of Architecture, Mendoza College of Business, and the Law School are administered separately. Applications are reviewed by committees within the respective colleges.
Notre Dame Graduate School
- #2 in the nation for student Fulbright winners
- More than $6 million+ awarded to graduate students from foundations such as Ford, Mellon, NSF
- 97% of recent graduates report current job aligns with career goals
- More than 50 foreign nations hosting graduate students conducting on-site research
2020欧洲杯最新战况A Notre Dame education is a valuable investment in the holistic individual—not just for their careers, but also for the person they become in mind, body, and spirit. The University shares that investment with its students: Notre Dame is one of fewer than 70 institutions in the country that is need-blind in admitting students and meets 100% of an undergraduate’s demonstrated financial need.
The opportunities for assistance range from University-based scholarships to Notre Dame alumni club scholarships and student employment, in addition to University-subsidized loans.
Graduate student aid is available mostly through tuition scholarships, assistantships, and fellowships.
- We meet 100% of a student’s demonstrated need
- 68% of all students receive some sort of financial aid
- Almost 100% of graduate students receive full-tuition scholarships